Over the years, Denis has spoken to, and trained audiences on inclusive communication across Canada, the United States, France, Spain, Sweden and China. He has worked closely with individuals from vastly different sectors and industries, and has taken his expertise to hundreds of organizations around the world. To this day, he has delivered hundreds of workshops and trainings, has provided counsel to managers and management teams to help them increase the reach of their message to thousands of people, and has trained thousands more on inclusive communication principles.
Denis is a Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC), a Certified Web Accessibility Specialist (CWAS), and a Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA), a designation that only about 200 consultants worldwide can claim. As The Inklusiv Speaker™, Denis empowers busy professionals with powerful tools to bridge the communication gaps that can exclude up to 40% of their audience based on disabilities, ageing and technical challenges.
Over time, Denis has worked with professionals from companies such as Akufen Studio, Aldo Group, American Airlines, Bell Canada, Cathay Pacific, CCQ, CGI Group, Cirque du Soleil, City of Montreal, Deque Systems, Desjardins, Exo, Hydro-Québec, IBM, Intact Insurance, Investissement Québec, Knowbility, La Presse, MACM, MCQ, Nurun, Parc Olympique de Montréal, SAQ, Sidlee, Simply Accessible, SPVM, STM, Telus, Temesis, TFO Media Group, Turbulent, Videotron and dozens of organizations from both the Canadian Federal and Quebec Provincial Governments.
- Over 20 years of professional focus on inclusion for people with disabilities and the elderly in the digital space.
- Over a decade of thought leadership, professionally acting as one of the world’s top digital accessibility management consultants.
- One of less than 200 consultants worldwide to hold a CPWA designation from the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
- Acting 2020 president of the Montreal Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS).
- World Wide Web Consortium invited expert, participating in the development of international accessibility guidelines.
- Co-author of the Quebec Government’s set of mandatory digital accessibility guidelines.
- Trained over 10,000 people on inclusive communication and digital accessibility principles in the past 15 years.
- Regularly invited to speak at local, national and international conferences for over 15 years.
- Author of the upcoming book “Inclusive speaking. Empowering your audience to truly connect” (working title – to be released in 2020).